Yup, this just about sums it up. Four active boys and to hot to play outside, no pool and small space. Oh fun!!!
Ok this has been happening a lot since we got here. They have cheap courses to golf on especially for Jacob. I think they have a good time.


But me, I have been shuttling kids to the doctors! First, Kati and her ankle bone contusion found only after an mri, we have been thinking plantar faciaitis this whole time. She now sports a funky pink cast and cannot run cross country this season, sad!

Then there is Jacob, he was not able to straighten his elbow and it was causing pain. He too had an mri and ruled out the yucky OCD (look it up I wont explain), and is working with a PT to work out the plica(sp?). We took him to a great orthopedic doctor that just happens to be our neighbor, that just happens to be in our ward at church, that just happens to have Zach over to play, all of which I did not know until our second appt. Wierd!
Then there is Tyson, hoping to establish him with a specialist for his ears here, found that he might have more collestitoma growing in his ear and may have to have more surgery. YEA!
Then comes Parker. He flunked the eye test at school (he just had a physical and the doctor said his vision was fine) so we took him to the eye doc and he has ambliopia (lazy eye?) He now sports a fine pair of glasses. I hope he likes them long enough for them to help him fix his eye.

4 comments:
Wow! I do think you've had your years worth in a few weeks. It should be smooth sailing from here on out.
Parker looks real handsome in his new glasses. Hope they will solve his problem. Good Luck on staying away from doctors for awhile.
You are busy....And its warm and will stay warm.....and you are golfing. What fun :) Cute glasses Parker!
Keep it up, I was excited to see a post! The Golf course looks green and beautiful, is it cooling down at all around there?
Post a Comment